Sunday 5 October 2014

The Face Shop Masks: Hydro Vita B, Blueberry and Kelp



I recently went out to The Face Shop to buy a couple of mask so I could treat my skin and picked out three different ones. All the masks were only $2, which is pretty cheap!

Hydro Vita B Mask Sheet:
This is a gel mask that helps hydrates the skin. The lady who worked there also said that this mask helps your dark circles. It contains star fruit extract which helps the skin look more lively.

Real Nature Blueberry Mask Sheet:
This mask is a anti-aging mask. The blueberry extract helps regain skins suppleness and prevents skin oxidization. Your skin should feel softer and give off a youthful impression.

Real Nature Kelp Mask Sheet:
I asked for a mask to help with redness and this was the mask the lady recommended to me. The kelp extract in the mask helps enable a pure skin appearance and also helps protect your skin from air pollution. This is also considered a detox mask.

If anyone wants reviews on any one of these masks, leave a comment telling me which one! Also, if any of you tried anything from The Face Shop, what's your favourite product?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty post - would love it of you could check out my latest AW14 beauty post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC