Thursday 2 October 2014

October Wishlist


I've decided for every month, I'll be doing a wishlist post where I will mention some of the things I've been wanting, whether it be older items or items that recently came out. I find this something fun to do because you guys can all see what I've been wanting and maybe you'll end up also wanting a certain item that I mention! I will link all the items as I talk about it and their prices to make it easier for everyone. 

Although I currently have a iPhone 5, I will be upgrading to a iPhone 6 Plus soon, and no they currently do not make iPhone 6 Plus cases which is a bummer so I decided to put the iPhone 6 Case here instead. I really love Wildflower cases because they have such fun and unique designs on them. I really love the print and colour scheme on this one and if/when they do start selling iPhone 6 Plus cases, I will definitely get this case for my phone. They sell cases for iPhones and the Samsung Galaxy so go check them out!


Ever since I tried this in Sephora, I've been loving it. The notes in this perfume are Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, and Musk. This scent is more on the fresh floral side but is also not too overwhelming. It has a nice refreshing scent but also a hint of warmth to it. I'm usually not into the more warm scents because I just don't find they set as nice on me. If you ever get a chance to smell this perfume, you really should because it might be the scent you were looking for all along. 

I've recently found out about konjac sponges from Sephora and Youtubers and I really do want to try one. They do have different ones for different purposes but I think I would want to try the original. What you do with the sponge is soak it in water and let it get squishy and expand. Once that happens, you can either apply your face cleanser on your face or onto the sponge, and use the sponge to work it through your face. Its very gentle and also leaves your skin feeling smooth. It also doesn't dry out your skin which is great for those who have dry skin! If you can't order things online, you can go to your local Sephora and check out the Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge. They also have different ones for each skin type. It is a bit more pricey, but if you do add the up shipping charges (unless you have free shipping), it might just be worth it!

I know its insane to want a scarf thats $85 but it would be great to have a such a nice statement piece. It could be used to dress up a basic outfit and keep you warm for the colder days since it is a giant blanket scarf. They do have different prints and colours but this one is just the Diamond Mosaic. If you find that you're going to get a lot of use out of this, I would recommend buying one.

5. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask ($76) 
I heard many pros and cons about whether Glamglow masks were worth it or not but for skincare products, I think that you can't judge it until you've tried it because if it doesn't work out for someone, it doesn't mean it won't work out for you. Everyone's skin type is different so products work different for everyone. I really want to try Supermud because it just deep cleanses your whole face and helps with breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, discolouration and much more. It draws out the dirt from your pores and leaves your skin looking healthy. If you don't want to splurge on this right away, they do have a set of all their mask in small travel sizes so you can buy that to try them all or you can go to Sephora and ask for a sample although its harder to see if it works with such a small portion or of the product.

I hope everyone enjoyed my October wishlist. These were the ones I could think of on the top of my head but I'm sure theres a few more items I've been wanting. I know a lot of these products were on the pricier side so maybe next time I'll choose more affordable and budget friendly items (๏ᆺ๏υ)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) I will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC