Tuesday 14 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



Hey everyone! I've been nominated by the sweet Hana Olivia from the blog Rimmel Smudge to do the One Lovely Blog Award tag. The rules for this are pretty simple. I'll be sharing seven facts about myself, and also nomination seven other bloggers. Keep reading to see if you're nominate!

7 Facts About Me: 

1. I love to film and edit videos
2. Criminal Minds and The Vampire Diaries are my top two favourite shows
3. Autumn is my favourite season because its sweater weather and I get to layer my clothes
4. I have a sweet tooth
5. I always have to be wearing the charm bracelet my boyfriend gave me. Whenever its not on, everything feels off
6. I have long eyelashes but they're stick straight and don't hold a curl
7. On my spare time I watch a lot of Youtube videos from makeup tutorials to vlogs

Who I Nominate:

Michelle from Michelle Sousa
Shannon from making a change
Julie from A Girl From Glasglow
Karolina from Brunette Wavez
Rachel from Heart Ocean Secrets
Kelsey from Beauty By Kelsey

Thank you to Hana Olivia from nominating me and I hope all you ladies that are nominated will also do this tag! Be sure to tell me if you do. 

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favourite season too! And for the same reasons :)
    Thanks for tagging me! I've just posted my response here:
    http://agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award-tag.html

    A Girl From Glasgow - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've now nominated you to do the Liebster Blog Award tag.
      I hope you don’t mind (and sorry if you’ve already done it)!
      Here is the link to my post where I tag you:
      http://agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html
      Send me a link to your post if you decide to do it!

      A Girl From Glasgow – Julie x

      Delete
    2. I love your response!
      Aww thank you for nominating me. I haven't done it yet but it looks super fun. I'll definitely send you a link once I post it! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC